Super Dungeon Explore

Discussion of CCGs, board games, RPGs and non-GW wargames

Super Dungeon Explore

Postby MrSwazzle » Friday 18th November, 2011 3:38 pm

Next weekend (26/11/11) my friedn Tom who some of you have met before will be coming to visit and will be bringing his copy of the new board game Super dungeon Explore so we are looking for people interested in playing a game. The game is for upto 6 players and should last an hour and a half to two hours so there should be plenty of time for people to play an still fit in other games. For people who havnt heard of the game before it is based on the dungeon crawling video games from the 8/16 bit era in the early 90's like gauntlet. The aim of the game is for 5 heros to battle there way through the dungeon defeating monsters as they go until they reach the final boss battle which they must overcome so secure victory. Anyone interested let me know.

In an unrelated note, Rick if you still want to face off aginast my Dark Angels with your Tau I can bring them down as well and as always if anyone fancies a game of warmachine or hordes let me know and I will bring an army down.

Rob.
MrSwazzle

Re: Super Dungeon Explore

Postby Shaidar Haran » Monday 21st November, 2011 9:27 am

For warmachine it's up to you - I will be down with my retribution this weekend!
Though this be madness, yet there is method in it.

Chris
Shaidar Haran

Re: Super Dungeon Explore

Postby Rick » Monday 21st November, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi Rob, sure I'll bring my Tau. Could also be up for the super dungeon explore if I can fit it in. Have no idea about the rules but the models look cute :)
40k: Tau (gothic, AI), Tyranids (NetEpic, gothic), Dark Angels
WFB: Skaven (uncharted seas)
Also Played: Warmachine/Hordes, Infinity, Flames of War
Rick

Return to Other Games