Uncharted Seas

Discussion of CCGs, board games, RPGs and non-GW wargames

Uncharted Seas

Postby Llamahead » Sunday 23rd August, 2009 4:22 pm

Are people still playing this game? I'm asking because I rather like the look of the Shroud Mages fleet. Wondering about using it for my Skaven if people are still playing this?
Llamahead

Re: Uncharted Seas

Postby Talorian » Sunday 23rd August, 2009 5:52 pm

There are still plenty of people with fleets, although it seems that the few people who have been playing have kinda stopped, My Orcs and Rykk's Dwarfs are just too good, it's an oddness in the rules. Ramming is really good and Orcs are the best at it and you pretty much have to destroy dwarfs twice.

I'll happily bring either of my fleets down and I would like to see how the 2 new fleets fair. I'm sure it won't be hard to convince SCrowe to buy the undead fleet ;)
Talorian

Postby Rick » Sunday 23rd August, 2009 8:44 pm

We're still up for playing it, but as attendence has been a bit erratic during the holidays people have stopped bringing it down. I'll try to include mine in future as I think I've got a spare layer in my bag now.
40k: Tau (gothic, AI), Tyranids (NetEpic, gothic), Dark Angels
WFB: Skaven (uncharted seas)
Also Played: Warmachine/Hordes, Infinity, Flames of War
Rick

Postby Llamahead » Friday 28th August, 2009 9:00 pm

May turn up with itish tomorrow actually my holiday pays due from my last job and I'm getting more money than I expected from my new one!
Llamahead

Postby Palfy » Wednesday 24th November, 2010 5:05 pm

To save making a new topic of the same name....

Ive got a fleet and the rules comming, but they may/may not turn up in time for saturday. In either case, is there anyone with 2 fleets (or someone that could lend me one) that would mind giving me an intro/walkthrough of the game this saturday?
John Poultryman
Palfy

Postby Talorian » Wednesday 24th November, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm supposed to be playing Sam on Saturday, so there will be at least our fleets there and I expect that scrowe will have his, even though he is the unluckiest person I have ever seen when playing the game :)
Talorian

Postby Morph » Wednesday 24th November, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah but this time I'm bringing Student Nationals dice. Gooooooo 6's.

Errr yes, anyone who wants to learn how to play (it isn't hard) I'm sure we can arrange it.
"Sometimes I worry my brilliance is a curse! But then I remember that actually no, it's super great!"
Morph

Postby Rick » Wednesday 24th November, 2010 8:28 pm

Will probably have my dwarves with me so you're welcome to borrow them if you want - their a good fleet to learn with as their solid and ignore the wind.
40k: Tau (gothic, AI), Tyranids (NetEpic, gothic), Dark Angels
WFB: Skaven (uncharted seas)
Also Played: Warmachine/Hordes, Infinity, Flames of War
Rick

Return to Other Games