The Carstein Cup - Kick off time!

Discussion of Games Workshop's systems and their universes

The Carstein Cup - Kick off time!

Postby Morph » Monday 17th June, 2013 5:28 pm

As league commissioner I declare this league officially open! If you've not registered your team yet, don't worry you can do this at any point.

You will all need to write up a team roster. There isn't one on the GW website but there is a scan of the old one here...
http://www.gamingcorner.nl/images/sheets/bloodbowl-3.jpg
or you might want to google around for one, there's an excel version here...
http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/files/Blood%20Bowl%20roster.xls

So here's how I'm going to run things on this forum - I'll keep this thread for news, updates, trash talking, advice etc. and create a separate one for results posting.

Since we haven't really sorted out rooms games will generally have to be round each others' houses or wherever else you can find space. So mostly players will have to organise games themselves. You can play whoever you want, but not the same person more than twice. You can use this thread to find opponents and organise matches.
Also for players who are still learning you can still play practice games, they just wont count (so no star player points, you don't need to report the game)

Anything I've missed please let me know.
Have fun!
"Sometimes I worry my brilliance is a curse! But then I remember that actually no, it's super great!"
Morph

Re: The Carstein Cup - Kick off time!

Postby seriesofbadjokes » Tuesday 18th June, 2013 7:15 pm

Is anyone organising a "start-up" session to ease the newbies into the game? Also, if I can borrow a board (long term) I'm quite happy to drive round to other people's for a game!
"Home, home on LaGrange: Where the space debris always collects: We possess, so it seems, two of Man's greatest dreams: Solar power and zero-gee sex."
seriesofbadjokes

Re: The Carstein Cup - Kick off time!

Postby Morph » Tuesday 18th June, 2013 7:37 pm

We've had a bit of a learning session for a few people. Will give you a board back on thurs.
"Sometimes I worry my brilliance is a curse! But then I remember that actually no, it's super great!"
Morph

Return to The Dark Nightmare of the Grim Dark Nightmarish Future