[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4538: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4540: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4541: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4542: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
University of Sheffield Wargames Society • View topic - Society Excuse table

Society Excuse table

Society Excuse table

Postby Comrade_Nikolai » Sunday 24th April, 2011 12:27 pm

Upon losing a game, every member of the society must roll 2d6 and apply the result to the following table. If the result is not valid a re-roll may be negotiated.

a small summary of the reason for the loss may also be posted in this thread.

2. I have cancer.
3. Well, I could have won if I found my list on the internet like you did!
4. It was a bad scenario for me.
5. My army is shit.
6. Your army was broken/your codex more powerful
7. I was so unlucky; my dice have it in for me.
8. You just got lucky
9. Well, if you hadn't done [insert winge], then I would have [insert unlikely scenario] and curb stomped you.
10. Its no surprise I lost when I'm playing against [insert opponents army]
11. It was a 50:50 chance of me winning, especially if it ended this turn.
12. I was just outplayed.
"At 6 inches tall the Imperial Knight is a towering war engine."
Comrade_Nikolai
Treasurer

Return to The Zombie Apocalypse Contingency Plan